Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gasparilla for Kids

So this afternoon Matthew & I took the boys to the Children's Gasparilla Parade. This was our first experience with Gasparilla, although we have been in the Tampa area for years. We were slightly disappointed, but heck, it was beautiful out and the sun was shining on us, so can we really complain? No!!! Next year we know to go earlier, but this year we had to wake up Raleigh from a nice nap to get there for any of the celebrations. Their web site for those of you who do not know about Gasparilla: http://gasparillaextravaganza.com/extravaganza2/childrens_parade.html

Here are a few pictures of the afternoon.

Augustus & Raleigh checking out the massive balloons being played with next to them!


Dad & Raleigh - yes he was holding on to the fence & shaking it.
I have started to call him "King Kong"

Gus & Rals watching the parade


Dad, Gus & Raleigh
Mom & Gus




Gus laying on mommy's lap enjoying touching the grass!
Dad wrapping up the day pushing us back to downtown Tampa



The boys have been sleeping very soundly during the day and keeping us up at night with random wake-ups...but last night was a super good night sleep for all! Here are a few pictures of the boys at nap time. No, I could not help myself:) Augustus even fell asleep (finally) sitting up. So strange sometimes!






The video is of Raleigh walking himself around his play table that he has been running in for months...I can't believe he can walk himself around it on his own now. Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! He is so big! I'm scared. I do not need Anne walking anywhere! BTW, I was hopeing no one could hear the asshole thing. dang. I wish I knew how to vut that :)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

The Boys' First Month!

da best ever place Pictures, Images and Photos