Saturday, September 5, 2009

Beachy Friday Night

My Boys! Rals, Daddy, and Gus


Last night the boys, Daddy and I went out to Beef's for dinner. The boys just adore their broccoli, and the bonus was the kids meals were free that night, yay! Then we headed to our local beach on the bay. It was really nice out, still nice warm weather, but a storm was rolling in so we had a nice breeze and it was not too hot! Here are some of my favorite pictures. There are more pictures of Raleigh because Gus was being a Daddy's boy. He was not as fond of the water and the sand last night, but I think it was just because he was really tired.



This morning the boys and I went to our first stroller fitness class; which is conveniently located in my parents' community. It was great, but I have a feeling I will be very sore tomorrow. I really have not worked out much since the boys arrival, can you tell??, but it felt great. The boy were so well behaved and were in awe of us crazy mommas doing squats, push-ups, etc. with the strollers. Great times! If any of you locals want to join us, please let me know! Then we visited Grandpa Pickles while Daddy worked on some much needed yard work. When we got back, Daddy was still hard at work, but we went to the pool and the boys literally never took their heads out of the water. Well, that is an exaggeration, but you get the drift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

The Boys' First Month!

da best ever place Pictures, Images and Photos