Sunday, June 13, 2010

How Can We Complain?

What a beautiful morning!  We hit the beach and the pool bright and early this morning after a lovely night at a local resort.  The bay may not be the gulf, but still, gorgeous views and cool waters.  Just feeling thankful and a bit more reassured that my Dad is going to be okay.  After many, many, many friends have shared stories of their dads and father-in-laws going through something similar, I have to say I feel more at peace with my Dad's procedure Tuesday. 

There is also a short video of the boys flying into the pool.  Fun times by all!

Enjoy some pictures from the beach and pool:)

underwater lookin bays swimming beautiful morning! beautiful morning! (5) gus - biggest smiles!!! gus - biggest smiles!!! (2) gus splash kicks with nons jumping gus mid-jump rals boat watching rals boat watching (2) rals chillaxin rals peaceful float rals with nons rals, happy floater

 

sunset (3) me and mom me, wine, sunshine sunset (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

The Boys' First Month!

da best ever place Pictures, Images and Photos